PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Sunday, October 13, 2013

EXPERIMENT IN COLOR II (scroll down for 1st post)

 This is the second installment of my Experiment in Color from Oct. 8 (scroll down to see that). This time, I put about 12 yards of non-woven interfacing (1 pkg: 1.99) on top of the freezer paper. I randomly sprayed the black, yellow, magenta, and cyan inks until the ink puddled. Then I layered about 20 coffee filters (pkg of 100: 2.49) over the interfacing. I folded this whole thing over on itself until it was about 4' in length and let it set overnight. TOO MUCH FUN!! (ironed to set the ink).

 

 Coffee Filters



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)