PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Monday, June 3, 2013

Another Exercise for my Art Journal

I have a handful of exercises I like to do, mostly based on working really fast, to move me past all  my left brain hesitation and criticsm, right (no pun intended :-) ) to creating. The piece below was created in my art journal. I choose a picture of art that I really love (the top image to the right) and then I give myself an hour or less to create and finish an interpretation of it. Always learn something, whether I like it or not. This time I really liked it. There is a setting sun on the page behind the original image. I gessoed the book pages, and the rest is pastels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)