PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Being almost 7 and Creativity Unfetterd

My grandson Logan is almost 7 and has "working in a series" down to a "fine art" (something I just achieved at 61 LOL)

Titles from let to right are...
Top row: Gramma as a duck; Gramma as a curious cat;
Second row: Gramma as a dog; Grampa as a dog;
Third row: Grampa as a mouse
 


Whenever he visits he HAS TO work with me in the studio...I love it :-) No hesitation - just knows what he wants to draw, and what color. I guess we aren't born with any artistic blocks....we must get infected as we grow up....such a pleasure to watch him. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)