PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Monday, July 15, 2013

FREE DIGITAL IMAGE TILE MAKER Has me beyond excited!


I had THE MOST FUN EVER on a website I recently found and am in love the the small jewels it produces when I upload a piece of my artwork. You can save each "tile" image to your desktop. I'm thinking these would be wonderful on a white note card....  Do try it!!!
 
 
(Scroll all the way down to see the collage these little "snippets" were taken from.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the original collage photo.

1 comment:

  1. Chery, thanks for the kind words about my ze38.com website. The link above has been changed slightly with the underscores replaced by hyphens such that the new link is http://www.ze38.com/digital-image-tile-mural-maker.htm Thanks ! Timothy John Peters

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)