PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ELK: Next Steps and Courage....

Like all artists, I face, over and over again, those moments when I really like what I've done so far, and to make any changes seems riskier and riskier. Well... It never gets easier, but I absolutely push ahead now when I get to this place. That said...LOLOL.... I cut out the handmade paper Elk I cast last week (see blog below the Rose Tag Book to see the step by step photos of that process.) Yikes. But I liked it a lot, and now I can start to play with backgrounds and the next stages of the collage....PHEW!!! :-)

 
I'll post the next steps I take with this collage as it evovles. The background papers are from my stash of handemade and painted papers and artist tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)