PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Piece in my Sketchbook Series

Latest in my series: I found the image of the rose in a Dover copyright free book, sketched my own version, and cut a stamping block with the design. The butterfly (black and white, hand colored with watercolor pencils) comes from a vintage 1930s book; included is a snippet of paper from a 1933 Scott Postage Catalog, and a found button, and paper circle; snippets of music and text from vintage sources; The end papers were created in my studio as part of a collagraph. This piece features acrylic paint, watercolors and pastels. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)