PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My "Junk" Art Journal

This is my "Scrap" Art Journal filled with pages of leftover handmade and found papers, ready for me to collage and write. I love it!! The binding especially is fabulous, doable, and lays flat. Great way to use up my scraps. Some pages show that I have already started collaging.



This handmade Art Journal wa inspired by Christy Anne Sobolewski free class posted on her teaching site: http://gulfspritesartjournal.ning.com (look under GAJ Exclusives for the Scrapy Journal class. The binding tutorial link is there. It is a technique taught by an artist on Youtube for her Mandala journal. It is a single page coptic binding technique.)
gulfspritesartjournal.ning.com
Gulfsprite's Art Journal is a social network

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I am just now seeing this post. Thanks for the shout out about the class and love your pages!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)