PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Delicate Flower Poste created with Corel Painter 12

 Taking the Corel Painter 12 course from Judy Horn has added a lot of pleasure to my artmaking! I have always enjoyed working with digital media, especially as a graphic designer. However, this program is providing me with a new tool to create painterly images I love from my photos and artwork.

The panel below is taken from a larger piece, called Faux Victorian Post which I created using tiny reall Victorian-era paper scrap (which they used in their fabulous scrapbooks!). Each little panel is about 1" x 1 1/2" and I have wanted to play wiht making the images bigger as they are so beautiful. Painting them with Corel Painter 12 made that possible. I am going to have a lot of fun with this program, even as I return to my paper-making roots -- the ultimate of making art by hand...

The full collageThe full collage (below) is for sale from me directly and is actual perforated postage paper, and the tiny flower scraps are embossed. Prints and greeting cards are available. Please click on Purchase Artwork in the right column for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)