PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

FLAT FAYLENE takes a trip!!!

One of my very favorite instructors on YouTube is LittleCanvases (http://youtu.be/04l0irMG_og) and when I saw her making a Flat Faylene and inviting people to video her progress, I knew I had to make one. I do not have a video camera, but I do have a digital one, so I made mine, and took her pic and she is ready to go. I am asking people who wants to get her first (she will fit in a not too large envelope) and then to take a pic, post it, and send it on. WHO KNOWS what could happen...It could even turn into the PERILS OF FAYLENE (I'm and laughing out loud - so much fun). DO through together one of your own see what happens!!  (below right, she is talking on the air on my husband's Ham Radio gear - KB7VEC - since he is licenses he is the control operator and she can do that LOLOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)