PAGES FOR THIS SITE

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Swallotail and Pinks from Last Summer

One of the great things about doing these in my sketchbook is that I can look at mistakes and consider them as learning, instead of beating myself up .... this was from a photo I took last summer, and I love it, but the right wing is "wrong" and I am learning to back away from my initial drawings, and not be in such a hurry to paint to make sure I am drawing what I REALLY see, instead of what I Think I see...hard to post mistakes, but everyone is at some level of learning.... and my artist's groups have made me brave... :-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important for me. I have changed the comment form so that you do not have to sign in with any particular ID, and you can also remain anonymous. Hope to hear from you!!! :-)